I really appreciate your support of my business and I like to send out a handmade THANK YOU card for every single order you place in my shop no matter how big or small.
Using the current Host Code when you place an online order in my shop, ( found on the right hand side) means you will also receive a FREE GIFT from myself, straight to your door.
Please note I am unable to add the host code to your *by email* and *by phone* orders, ONLY ONLINE orders will be eligible. Click here for help with placing an online order, or simply ring me for help (01405) 862902
HOW TO ADD THE HOST CODE TO your STAMPIN’ UP! ORDER
- Visit my Stampin’ Up! Online Shop.
- Create an account if you haven’t already.
- Please check my name, Monica Gale appears in the top top left
- Start filling your cart with goodies
- You can enter the Host Code at any point during your shopping time.
- Navigate to the ‘Shopping Basket’ screen and enter the current code in the Host Code box, found top right.
- You can continue with your order then proceed to checkout.
About your gift
- There is no limit to the number of gifts you can earn in one month. If you order 2 times in one month, you will receive 2 gifts and so on.
- All gifts are dispatched separately to your main order. I post them out once the previous month has ended, so if you ordered in January, you will receive your gift around the middle of February. I really appreciate your patience if some months they are taking a little longer than planned. I am a one person has to do it all type of business, and sometimes it gets a little hectic 🙂
- The gifts are sent via Royal Mail at no extra cost to you.
What if my order is £150 or more, should I still enter the code?
- No! If your order is £150 or more, you will qualify for your very own Stampin’ Rewards, and you will also automatically receive the extra monthly gift from me. Just go ahead and place your order without using the host code.
Guest Checkout and Selecting No Contact
Please note if you choose to checkout as a guest or if you click the box that asks to receive no contact from me, sadly I would be unable to send you anything as a thank you because your contact details will not be visible. If you think this was ticked by mistake and you didn’t receive a gift from me, even though you were expecting one, please contact me and I will help you opt in.