Hello there, today I am sharing another of my two makes using the gorgeous Butterfly Bouquet bundle. This time a beautiful Birthday Card and matching gift packaging Duo.
You might have noticed that I am using Seaside Spray again. This is somewhat intentional as this gorgeous in colour will retire soon. So I am trying to give you some ideas and colour combinations for it before it goes away for good. Let’s have a closer look at the projects and how to put them together :). And if you want to check out more ideas for this bundle check here
Butterfly Bouquet Card tutorial :
- Start with a A5 Cinnamon Cider UK standard card base.
- Cut a piece of Seaside Spray card stock at 7cm x 10.5cm then a layering piece of Basic White card stock measuring 6.5 cm x 10cm.
- Stamp 3 of the smaller butterflies onto the white layer in Memento Ink. Lightly colour the in using the Seaside Spay blends.
- Die cut a vellum overlay for each of the flutters and glue on top of the stamped ones. Now it looks a bit funky to the eyes in these pictures, but trust me the effect in real life is simply stunning and will catch the attention for sure. Such a pretty detail 🙂
- Glue both layers together
- Loop some Seaside Spray scalloped ribbon next, long enough to expend past the panel and attach with double sided tape to the card base.
- Attach dimensionals to the back of the panels away from where the ribbon will sit and adhesive to your card base.
- Stamp and cut the sentiments, I have used the very useful A wish for everything set you can find it in my online shop here.
Quick How to for the Gift box :
- Start with a blank Love you Always Treat Box, assemble then measure it exactly.
- I will not give you exact measurements as I have a feeling all boxes will be slightly different. Take your overall sizes and cut a piece of Seaside spray card 1.5cm shorter on the shorter side.
- Emboss this piece using the Subtle Texture embossing folder.
- Adding double sided tape top and bottom then adhere two lengths of scalloped ribbon as a pretty detail.
- Cut two shaped labels out of Basic White Card using the Label me Lovely Punch and trim as shown in above photo.
- Stick to the front of the box using Tombow multipurpose glue, then tie a length of ribbon all around the box.
- Stamp, die cut and colour a big butterfly from the set, using alcohol Stampin’ blends. Stick this just onto the white layer.
- Finish off with a little stamped sentiment of your choosing.
I hope you enjoyed these pretty little projects today, I want to thank you for your visit and if you have any questions I would love to help just get in touch with me 🙂
Also if you are using Pinterest don’t forget to pin those images to you boards for safe keeping and when inspiration is lacking 🙂
Until next time take care and stay safe
List of Products used for today’s projects :
Below are all the Stampin’ Up!® products I used today. You can purchase them directly from me, in my Stampin’ Up!® online shop in the UK.
Don’t forget to add this month’s Host Code to your order. You will receive a free gift from me, sent directly to your address when you use this code.
Learn more about the Host Code gifts here.
Thank you for shopping with me! 🙂
Don’t want to order online?
You can order over the phone if you prefer! I would be more than happy to take your orders over the phone on (01405) 862902. Please leave a message if I am not answering straight away. I will endeavour to get back to you on the same day.
Would you like a paper copy of the catalogue?
If you are an existing customer of mine who ordered within the last six months, I will automatically send copies of the new catalogues to your address on file. If you are a new customer and would love a copy sent to you, please make your request here.
I am not in the UK, can I still order Stampin’ Up!® products?
At the present time, I can only deliver Stampin’ Up!® products to the UK, Germany, France, Austria, and the Netherlands. If you need any further help please contact me here.
Have you got a big Stampin’ Up!® wish list? Why don’t you Join and Save on every single future purchase? You can learn more about the joining offer here or you can Choose your Starter Kit here.