Exciting day today, as I am launching my BRUSHED BLOOMS Stampin’ Up! Stamp Along.
This was something that I got asked a lot about lately, and finally I am in a position to offer it.
You can now sign up, to join me for this event which is taking place on Thursday 8th April 2021. The class will be ran LIVE online by me from my studio. I only have a limited number of available spots and once these fill, I will close the event and will not release any more spots until the next session. I am looking forward to the opportunity to gather and connect with you, while we are putting together a few elegant projects.
Details for the BRUSHED BLOOMS Stampin’ Up! Stamp Along :
- WHEN: 15th April 2021 from 7pm- 9 pm.
- WHAT: We are using the Brushed Blooms Bundle of product from the current Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalogue. I chose this mainly because its a goody, it has a range of images including sentiments and it lends itself well to both clean and more vintage technique based styles.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: The class includes your own stamp set (and dies if you choose that option), 6 meters of linen thread, half a pack of opal rounds embellishments, and a kit that contains enough supplies and die cuts to create 4 beautiful cards, and an entry into a prize raffle.
- HOW MUCH: There are two options available to you
- Option 1 : All of the above £26 plus £2.00 postage
- Option 2 : All of the above plus the set of dies £46 plus £2.00 postage
All you have to do next is click on this button and email me your chosen option. I will then send you an invoice to secure your spot.
Thank you so much, I cannot wait to Stamp Along with you live <3
Don’t want to order online?
You can order over the phone if you prefer! I would be more than happy to take your orders over the phone on (01405) 862902. Please leave a message if I am not answering straight away. I will endeavour to get back to you on the same day.
Would you like a paper copy of the catalogue?
If you are an existing customer of mine who ordered within the last six months, I will automatically send copies of the new catalogues to your address on file. If you are a new customer and would love a copy sent to you, please make your request here.
I am not in the UK, can I still order Stampin’ Up!® products?
At the present time, I can only deliver Stampin’ Up!® products to the UK, Germany, France, Austria, and the Netherlands. If you need any further help please contact me here.
Have you got a big Stampin’ Up!® wish list? Why don’t you Join and Save on every single future purchase? You can learn more about the joining offer here or you can Choose your Starter Kit here.