I am sharing the Vine Design from Stampin’ Up! bundle of product with you today. The colour scheme is soft and classy, perfect for that girly girl in your life.
Let’s have a quick look at the products in the Vine Design bundle :
The stamp set contains a good selection of sentiments as well as different florals. The beautiful banner lines the sentiments beautifully, and there are dies for almost every stamp. But the star of this show are the delicate filigree pieces. They cut like butter on the Stampin Cut and Emboss machine which makes them perfect for everything from weddings to birthdays, a really versatile bundle.
How to Instructions for this Vine Design from Stampin’ Up! Card:
- Start with a card base in Seaside Spray (UK standard A5)
- Next you want a matting layer in Sahara Sand measuring 10.5cm x 9.5cm
- Cut a piece of basic white card mat at 10cm x 9cm. Using Sahara Sand ink stamp the leaf wine motif in the centre.
- Glue both mat layers together then take a piece of Seaside Spray Scalloped ribbon. Loop the ribbon around the card, and using a glue dot cross the ribbon flat on the front of the card. Next feed a length of linen thread under the crossed tails, tie a knot in the thread then a bow on top. Such a neat little ribbon trick, I hope you like it .
- Stamp 5 of the little flowers in Sahara Sand ink onto Seaside Spray cardstock, then cut them out with the matching die. I used a small champagne rhinestone inside the middle of each flower.
- It was at this point that I realised a little Cinnamon Cider accent would pick up the colour of the gems and provide a gorgeous accent to the whole scheme.
- I use one of the big filigree dies to cut a layer of cinnamon cider piece. I cut it in half and attached it to the bottom of the layer then a straight piece of Cinnamon Cider card measuring 10.5 cm x 2 cm was attached at the top.
- The sentiment and lined border was stamped in Cinnamon Cider ink, then cut out with the matching die.
And that was it for this project , what do you think of it ? Is this a combination one you could try yourself maybe ? Don’t forget to pin the photo so you can refer to this fab colour scheme later.
I want to thank you for joining me today and if you have any questions please message me below. I love to hear from you and I am always happy to help.
Below are all the Stampin’ Up!® products I used today. You can purchase them directly from me, in my Stampin’ Up!® online shop in the UK.
Don’t forget to add this month’s Host Code to your order. You will receive a free gift from me, sent directly to your address when you use this code.
Learn more about the Host Code gifts here.
Thank you for shopping with me! 🙂
List of Supplies used:Product List
Don’t want to order online?
You can order over the phone if you prefer! I would be more than happy to take your orders over the phone on (01405) 862902. Please leave a message if I am not answering straight away. I will endeavour to get back to you on the same day.
Would you like a paper copy of the catalogue?
If you are an existing customer of mine who ordered within the last six months, I will automatically send copies of the new catalogues to your address on file. If you are a new customer and would love a copy sent to you, please make your request here.
I am not in the UK, can I still order Stampin’ Up!® products?
At the present time, I can only deliver Stampin’ Up!® products to the UK, Germany, France, Austria, and the Netherlands. If you need any further help please contact me here.
Have you got a big Stampin’ Up!® wish list? Why don’t you Join and Save on every single future purchase? You can learn more about the joining offer here or you can Choose your Starter Kit here.