Playing with these cute Hot Dog stamps
I know what you are thinking?? Hot Dog, again? But honestly I cannot put them down.
Last time I blogged was another Valentine card, created with these stamps here. So today I am sharing another version for you.
Paper Piecing the suit :
This is such a fun technique that is perfect for so many stamp sets. To create his suit, I simply stamped the dachshund onto some designer paper, then cut out with a pair of scissors. I made sure to keep the black stamped outline for continuity, so pay attention to that little detail if you plan to re create it.
The letters from Playful Alphabet are so very dimensional on this card. They were cut from pretty Snail Designer paper that was backed onto some Foam Adhesive Sheets . You can see they give the card wonderful texture.
Let’s look at the colours used:
- The card base is Pool Party
- Snail Mail Designer Paper strip measures 5cm x 9.5cm
- The Basic White card was die cut with the Stitched So Sweetly set of dies.
- I have used Soft Suede Blends and Crumb Cake blends to colour the doggie in
- Then I used some of the fabulous gold gilding flakes to embellish the collar.
Isn’t it fun?? I thought I might send this one to my young nephew, seeing as it’s a little *down with the kids* due to the lingo on the sentiment.
Thank you so much for joining me today. Lots of love
A list of all the products used here:Product List
You can purchase any on the products used on today’s project in My Online Shop.
If you are unsure how to order This Page might help you