Today I am sharing a petty project I made using the Hey Chick from Stampin’ Up! and Hey Birthday Chick bundles.
If you remember the Hey Chick stamp set was a very popular and free, Sale a Bration item a few years back. So Stampin’ Up! have not only brought it back, but they have bettered it, by the addition of lots of coordinating framelits.
But that is not all, they have also created an extra bundle, of coordinating stamps and dies. Together they are just freakkin amazing, I know you are going to love them as much as I do.
Let’s check them both out :
As you can see, a fab selection of celebratory related elements to help you create some gorgeous projects with ease.
Hey Chick from Stampin’ Up! Colours and How To:
I like to give you a breakdown of the colours and materials used on my projects, so that you can have a go at replicating them if you so wish to.
- Blushing Bride Cardstock for the base, this measures 14cm x 14cm
- Layered Basic White mat measuring 12cm x 12cm
- On top of that, another mat layer in Cinnamon Cider measuring 11.5cm x 11.5cm
- Then lastly, a layer of Speciality Vellum cardstock measuring 11cm x 11cm. This layer was embossed using the Tasteful Textile embossing folder
- The chicks were stamped onto Basic White card in Memento ink, then die cut out.
- To colour them in, a selection of Alcohol Blender Pens was used. As follow: So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Smokey Slate, Calypso Coral, Petal Pink, and Pool Party.
- The sentiment cut out of Basic White card was stuck down using our multipurpose glue.
Close Up Details :
The beautiful texture behind the chicks reminds me a little of chicken wire, as a matter a fact I need to try another card using the chicken wire die in the set, hmm now there’s an idea for this weekend.
All of the elements have been placed on dimensionals, as a result they really do pop off this cute card. What do you think? Do you like it? Would love to hear from you below in the comment section 🙂
I hope you enjoyed visiting me today, and I wish you a wonderful weekend. Ours is looking like all the others since lockdown, but the weather looks a little brighter so here’s hoping for some nice walks.
A complete list of all the products used on this projects below:)Product List
You can purchase any on the products used on today’s project in My Online Shop.
If you are unsure how to order This Page might help you