Let’s celebrate them all and help to find a cure.
So don your favorite pink t-shirt, make a date with your stamping friends and join us on May 14th, for a 4 Nation Event!
(Pacific Daylight time) we will all get together to
STAMP OUT BREAST CANCER!
- Stampin Up – Strength and Hope Stamp set (Stampin Up! is donating £1 from the sale of each set).
- Precut kits for each of the 6 projects – 4 cards and two 3D items. Designed by Sandi MacIver and Lee Conrey.
- One package of Basic Pearls.
Registration is available on the websites listed below, including mine. Just scroll to the bottom of this page to complete my registration form.
- Heather Wright-Porto – http://www.HandStampedByHeather.com
- Lee Conrey – http://www.stampingleeyours.blogspot.com
- Sandi MacIver – http://www.sandimaciver.com
- Carole’Anne Sluchinski – http://www.stampinstressaway.com
- Shelagh Freemantle – http://shelaghfreemantle.typepad.com
- Linda Geater – http://www.lindageater.com/
- Monica Gale – http://monicas-passions.blogspot.com/
BCRF is dedicated to preventing breast cancer and finding a cure in our lifetime by funding clinical and translational research worldwide.
For more information about BCRF, visit www.bcrfcure.org.
60 East 56th Street, 8th floor
New York, NY 10022
Attn: Lori Shapiro
What do you think? fancy it? I hope that you do and I hope that you will join us stamp some fun projects, make new friends and help this worthwhile cause.
Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink and Rose Red yummy combination, I am digging the rose red seam binding and the bevelled widow panes, top note die AGAIN and the beautiful Elegant Bouquet embossing folder. Woop woop!!